miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

A pretty good short Xmas

Finally, after a really long time, I went to my house in Curicó. Fortunately we were all, because my dad asked for vacations, so he spent it with us. My mom was really worried about the meal. She went to the market late, so it was almost empty, but there were many last minute offers. She bought a turkey at half of price; we injected it with brandy and stuffed with apples, onions, blueberries, etc. It was at least 5 hours in the oven, it was ready at 11’clock I think. We were hungry so we served it immediately; it was yummy and juicy, not like last year’s turkey. We served it with some salads and duchess potatoes. Everything was perfect. After dinner we opened our gifts: I received a Nutella pot, a pair of socks and a bag. My brother got a monocycle and some other things I can`t remember, my other brother received some circus things like rings, balls, juggling clubs, etc. My mom and dad got many stuffs like a massager, a perfume, an import beer, etc. Then we saw a comedy while we were eaten strawberries with cream. 

This Christmas was exactly what I needed: some good time, good talk and good food with my family.

3 comentarios:

  1. I love Nutella, mmmmmm. Turkey hey? Very posh. Is that now a common thing to eat here. Sorry I don't eat anything that walks (sort of). Just curious.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It sounds great! It's a shame you can`t go more frequently at your house

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nutella!!! I love the nutella, I think this a really good gift. When my mom bought Nutella, the pot is finished very quickly because all love it.
    Is good that you had a pretty Christmas with your family :)

    ResponderEliminar