miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

Not for me

Hi! My name is Paulina and I’m a water monkey in the Chinese zodiac.

The description of monkey in some way sounds like me, especially in characteristics like curiosity, cleverness, creativity, tendency to be a prankster and a people-watcher. But I must clear that there are some things that really annoy me, because in my case they are not truth, for example: I do not considered myself as an extremely sensitive person, a heart-breaker or anything like that (I do not cry for anything and I’m not promiscuous).

I honestly believe in everything (until someone proves the opposite), I mean, ghosts, God, UFO, elves, Antichrist, Nostradamus, etc., except astrologists, because we cannot know if they are trickster or not. They are experts in the art of "say what people want to hear" (that all their problems will be solved), that is why I cannot trust in them.

Also, I never read the horoscope because I believe that we are all different and according to Chinese zodiac: all the people who born in the same year are equal in personality. Why? I see my partners (most of them have the same age of me) and we are all different. So why do we necessary have to live the same experiences or acting in the same way? I can find the basis of that theory. That is why I do not read the horoscope; I think that is a waste of time.

Anyway, I respect people who believe in Astrology and esoteric things; because they have a low self-esteem, so they need that illusion. But, I think that are more important things to take care about.

2 comentarios:

  1. Yes, all the people is different. And definitely you aren't a sensitive person xDDD
    I think perhaps rather horoscopes tell you how the influences that might have the personality of the people, but it could never say "you are thus and you do this."
    Sometimes I feel super stupid for believing in things like this Wahahaha Sometimes I say "Ohhhhh this is for me! It lacks only my name". But I think it is because one is predisposed for believe in it.
    Anyway, I think the people who developed astrology in the past, people were very wise, because they had to understand the movement of the stars.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I dont believe in the precision of the horoscope, but it make some predictions that are true.

    ResponderEliminar